Meetings with an remarkable human being: Credo Mutwa is the highest ranking sangoma in Southern Africa and possibly the world. You have the unique opportunity of meeting him for two days every only. We no longer do set dates every month and plan around your schedule. The best is for you to organise 3-4 people and share the costs.
This monthly trips includes the following:
- Travel from Johannesburg to Kuruman on Saturday departing 6am from Rivonia
- Accommodation in Guesthouse (single or double)
- Guided tour of Temple of Peace & the Credo Mutwa AIDS hospital
- Afternoon Group session with mama Virginia & baba Credo
- Sunday Morning: Private Sessions with baba Credo (9am-1pm)
- Depart Kuruman back to Johannesburg on Sunday after lunch 3pm latest.
You are welcome to take photos and record videos within limits of being reasonable.
This package is R1,500 per person. It’s easy to book, simple send a request through the contact page and I’ll the banking details for the deposit. International visitors may use Paypal to make payment. To avoid confusion, please note that this fee goes towards the travel and the accommodation and is not a donation to the hospital.
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS should book a return flight arriving on Friday in Johannesburg, departing on Monday evening. You can stay with the
- February 25-26
- RJ Thomas, FNB Cheque 62053494515
- Sandton City code 254605
- ref. YOUR CELL
Incoming search terms:
- credo mutwa kuruman (11)
- www where is credo mutwa in kuruman co za (2)
- credo motwa around Kuruman n caoe pdf (2)
- Credo Muthwa kuruman (2)
- www Seelf in kuruman (1)
- sangoma kuruman (1)
- how to meet with baba credo mutwa? (1)
- Credo Mutwas client (1)
- credo mutwa tours (1)
- CRDO meeting (1)